The school has a practical and affordable uniform that allows the children to have the freedom to learn in the classroom and outdoors, whilst feeling a part of their school community.
School Uniform – All Years
- Maple Walk sky blue school polo shirt with logo
- Maple Walk navy school V-neck jumper with logo and single red trim on neck and cuffs
- Winter: Navy pinafore dress, navy a-line skirt or navy trousers
- Summer: Red/white striped summer dress, or navy shorts
- Navy socks or tights with winter uniform – White socks with summer dresses
- School shoes in plain brown, black, navy or red (velcro fastenings, not laces.)
- Maple Walk navy school coat with logo
- Maple Walk backpack with logo
- Maple Walk Navy school fleece hat and scarf with logo
- Maple Walk navy school legionnaire cap with logo
- Navy rain jacket, mac in a sac (optional)
- Navy gloves
Pupils will require separate clothes for PE:
- Maple Walk navy school t-shirt with logo
- Maple Walk navy school hooded top with logo
- Maple Walk navy school tracksuit bottoms
- Navy PE shorts or skirts
- Maple Walk navy school PE bag with logo
- Plain trainers in White, Grey, Navy or Black
- Optional House t-shirt with logo coming soon!
- Every item must be clearly named.
- Thermal layers and vests should not be visible beyond collars, sleeves and hem lines.
- Wellington boots can be worn during inclement weather, but school shoes must also be brought in to wear inside school.
- Jewellery is not safe or acceptable in school. Earrings should be plain gold or silver studs only and need to be removed or covered for PE.
- Analogue watches are encouraged and pupils should wear these from Year 2. We do not allow smart watches.
- Nail polish, make up or temporary tattoos are not acceptable.
The best way to see the school in action is to book onto an open morning. These events last approximately an hour – you will have an opportunity to meet the Head and have a tour of the school led by the Year Six pupils. We look forward to welcoming you to Maple Walk soon.