Come and visit Maple Walk!
- Small classes (average 15)
- Expansive, inspiring curriculum
- Excellent secondary school destinations
- Forest school and outdoor learning
- Wide range of after-school clubs
- Excellent value
If you are looking for a future Reception place for your child, the best way to see the school in action is to book onto an open morning. These events last approximately an hour. You will have the opportunity to meet the Head Teacher and the Year Six tour guides show prospective parents around their school giving the best insight into life at Maple Walk.
Open Mornings are currently full. If you would like to visit the school in the spring term, please register your interest using the form below. The registrar will be in touch when more dates have been released.
To book your place on an Open Morning please complete the form below.